Active Deodorant Balm is a light, fast-absorbing balm for on-the-go application. It’s perfect for use on your gym days, holidays and extra busy days. The Active range was designed for demanding days when you need your deodorant to ‘go the extra mile’. This naturally powerful formula is best kept for occasional/sports use.
- Sodium bicarbonate leaves a light powder finish on the skin for a clean, dry feeling.
- Magnesium + clay absorb wetness and provide extra antibacterial protection.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Coconut oil and shea butter soften underarm skin.
- Registered with The Vegan Society - Certified Cruelty Free
- The Natural Deodorant Co. do not recommend applying Active Deodorant Balm immediately post shave.
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil + palm oil.
- 100% Natural
Side Notes for Active Deodorant Balm Sodium Bicarbonate:
The Natural Deodorant Co. use Sodium Bicarbonate in their deodorants because it is anti-bacterial and deodorising. It inhibits the growth of odour causing bacteria and keeps the skin completely fresh all day.
Sodium Bicarbonate is a natural ingredient, but occasionally it causes irritation on some skin types. This is because it is an alkaline ingredient and can therefore affect skin pH. When skin becomes too alkaline, it can feel sore and uncomfortable. Skin pH can also be affected by a number of other factors such as diet, smoking, air pollution & climate so irritation can arise after using Active Deodorant Balm for many months without a problem.
For this reason the Natural Deodorant Co. recommend that their Active Deodorant Balm is kept for your most demanding days - much like a sports deodorant would be. If irritation does occur, discontinue use straight away.
Use Active Deodorant Balm occasionally, when you really feel like you need ‘extra’ protection. For everyday use they recommend Clean Deodorant Balm as it contains a lower level of Sodium Bicarbonate and is the perfect combination for almost everyone.
- Ensure hands are clean and dry
- Scoop a small amount of product from the pot
- Soften between fingertips
- Gentle but thoroughly apply the deodorant to underarm skin
- Massage in until the balm/cream is absorbed
- Dress and go about your day feeling FRESH!
Sodium Bicarbonate Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil* Maranta Arundinacea Root Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Magnesium Oxide Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Kaolin (Clay) Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil